Dentist - Cambria, CA
Where Your Brightest Smile is Our MissionRequest an Appointment
At Cambria Smiles, you won’t just benefit from the knowledge and skill of one dentist, but three, each with years of experience and a commitment to providing truly world-class dental care. Dr. Badhan, Dr. Fratto, and Dr. Van Sicklen strive to treat every patient as a friend and deliver a level of dentistry that can’t be found anywhere else. Thanks to them, you can trust that whenever you come to see us, you’ll walk out with a beautiful, healthy smile.Meet Our Dentists Meet Our Team
“Dr. Badhan is an excellent doctor! I have seen many dentist and he by far is the most nicest, thorough and gentle dentist I have ever encountered. He has a passion for his job and it shows in his care. I mentioned my long to him and he offered to squeeze in a root canal right then and there. Totally worth the 55 min drive! Will definitely be coming.”
“I came in a few weeks ago for a few problems. The front desk girl was really nice ... she was able to fit me in that same day. I suffer from a severe dental phobia and am always terrified to come. The assistant Emily was extremely friendly and caring, she took the time to listen & talk with me to help calm my nerves. Dr was really nice, Gentle and took the time to make sure everything went smooth. My teeth look like new, I can't believe how great they look! I am definitely recommending!”
Is your smile not looking or feeling its best these days? Are broken, decayed, or missing teeth making your life a little harder every day, causing you to think twice before you smile? At Cambria Smiles, our team of experts is able to provide a wide array of dental restorations that can make even the most compromised smile seem like new again. Whether you need a small filling or a complete set of dentures, we’re ready to restore your appearance, oral health, and confidence at the same time using state-of-the-art solutions.See All Our Restorative Services
We happily accept all dental insurance plans, and we’ll work diligently with your insurance provider to maximize your benefits.Learn More
If you don’t have insurance, our program offers many of the same benefits for just a fraction of the cost and with none of the hassles.Learn More
With just a few clicks, we can help you break up the cost of your care using an easy to understand, low-to-no interest financing plan.Learn More
Every single smile that walks through our doors has its own unique needs, and we want to be able to serve all of them, which is why we provide truly comprehensive dentistry. Whether you’re looking to maintain your smile, replace a few teeth, or improve your appearance with some cosmetic dentistry, you’ll always find exactly what you need through our doors. Plus, we’re ready to serve your entire family in the same convenient location, including adults, children, and seniors alike.See All Our Dental Services
We are a big part of the Something to Smile About program. Several organizations, including Cambria Smiles, collaborated to help make this innovative program possible. Its mission is to help local children and teens ages 6-17 who don’t have access to basic dental care. One Friday every month, we open our dental office to underprivileged children and provide free checkups with Dr. Badhan and any other necessary dental work in an effort to improve the oral health of our community. We also say "Thank You" to both Veterans & Active Military by giving them a discount at every visit.Get Involved With Us
1. We are screening all our patient before scheduling them making sure they are free of symptoms, have not been in contact with person who is covid 19 positive and do not have history of traveling to areas of high covid 19 infections. You will be asked those questions over phone before confirming your appointment few days prior, and only if your answers are negative for those questions, we will confirm your appointment. Those questions will be asked again when you are in office for your appointment.
2. We have adjusted our patient scheduling also to make sure we do not have any extra patients in the office and there is enough time between appointments, Reception area furniture has been changed so that we can wipe it with disinfectant every hour.
3. Patients are required to wear masks when they come for their appointment, patients are also advised to wait outside the office if they see somebody standing on reception area until the person leaves. Patients are encouraged to bring their own pens for signing to prevent cross contamination.
4. Once patient walk in, they are required to use hand sanitizer, temperature will be taken, and patients are required to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds.
5. Every room has their own HEPA air purifiers.
6. We have always followed strict infection control protocols but now we have added extra tools to clean air and all the surfaces in the room. In between patient appointments, we are using ozone gas to clean air and using hypochlorous acid to disinfect surfaces which are hard to reach like walls etc. Hopefully, this will address your question. Feel free to reach to us if you have any questions.
Regards, Dr. Ramandeep Badhan