Emergency Dentist — Cambria, CA
Prompt Relief When You Need It Most
Like any emergency, dental emergencies seem to pop up only at the worst possible times. If you find yourself unexpectedly dealing with a broken, knocked out, or extremely painful tooth, don’t panic, just call Cambria Smiles. Dr. Badhan and our team always make emergency dentistry patients our priority and see them as quickly as possible. We’re often able to provide same-day care, helping people get back to their normal lives way faster than their local ER. Remember, when you need urgent dental care, don’t call 911, call Cambria Smiles!
Why Choose Cambria Smiles for Emergency Dental Care?
Calming Dental Sedation Available
Flexible Financing Options
Unparalleled Experience & Qualifications
Dr. Badhan and his colleagues are exactly the type of dentists you want to see during a stressful situation. They each have years of experience handling every type of dental emergency you can imagine, and their warm personalities can help bring calm to even the most stressful situation. Plus, they have invested in some of the most advanced dental technology available today, helping them treat patients even faster and get people out of pain in record time.
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Contact our office. The sooner you give us a call, the better chance we have of saving your smile. An experienced team member will share helpful tips over the phone to help you manage your situation until you get to us.
- Have an emergency exam. When you get to our office, Dr. Badhan will conduct a detailed examination to identify the cause of your emergency. Based on his findings he’ll create a custom treatment plan to get your oral health back on the right track.
- Get the care you need. Our team might be able to temporarily relieve your pain during your visit. However, you may have to return for additional services like fillings, root canal therapy, gum disease treatment, or extraction.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency in Cambria, the first thing you should do is get in touch with our team. We’ll book you at your earliest convenience to ensure you get the prompt relief you deserve. Over the phone, a team member will provide you with first-aid guidance to help you prevent additional damage. In the meantime, feel free to review the tips below for handling some of the most common emergencies we see.
Root Canal Therapy
When dealing with a single tooth that is experiencing a lot of pain or sensitivity, a root canal is often the answer. Thankfully, this procedure is nowhere near as scary as its reputation! In fact, thanks to modern dentistry, it feels a lot like getting a small filling. A dentist simply numbs the tooth, removes the infected tissue, sanitizes the tooth, and then they replace the tissue with a biocompatible material before rebuilding the tooth with a filling or dental crown. In the end, a patient should experience complete relief, and the tooth can be trusted to look and function normally for years to come.
Learn More About Root Canal Therapy
While our primary goal is to help our patients preserve all of their teeth for a lifetime, in some cases, removing a tooth may be the best option, such as:
- A tooth is too damaged or decayed to be repaired
- Advanced periodontal disease has damaged the bone supporting a tooth
- A tooth has become impacted (stuck), painful, or infected (which is usually the case for wisdom teeth)
At Cambria Smiles, we’re able to handle a wide variety of extractions with both skill and care, ensuring that our patients remain comfortable the entire time. If needed, we can also provide a suitable replacement to close any gaps in the smile.
Learn More About Multiple Tooth Extractions Learn More About Wisdom Toth Extraction
I Just Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have Missing or Broken Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile Technology & Comforts View Our Services